- Wrongful death, government liability, sexual abuse, products liability, & catastrophic injury.
Admitted to Practice
- All Washington State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
Education & Experience
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law
- B.A., cum laude, Whitman College
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Member, New Member Committee (2015 – present)
- King County Bar Association
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
- R.P. v. Seattle School District (2015)
-Obtained $250,000 settlement for female student who brought Title IX and negligence claims after she was sexually abused by teacher.
- Peterson-Serrano v. Department of Social & Health Services (2015)
-Represented two employees who brought claims of gender-based hostile work environment, constructive discharge, and retaliation against employer; obtained $320,000 total settlement.