- Employment discrimination, government liability, police excessive force, wrongful death
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct: (253) 593-8371
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, May 2015
- Law Clerk Extern to Hon. Rosanna M. Peterson, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington, 2015
- Law Clerk Extern to Justice Mary Fairhurst, Washington State Supreme Court, 2014
- Seattle University, B.A., English Literature and Philosophy, cum laude, June 2010
Licensure & Admissions
- Washington State Courts, WSBA No. 49863 (2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington (2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington (2015)
Memberships & Activities
- Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ)
- EAGLE Member (2015 – Present)
- New Member Committee, Board Member (2016-Present)
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association (TPCBA)
- Active Member (2015 – Present)
- Young Lawyers Section, Board of Trustees (2016 – Present)
- President, Young Lawyers Section (Commencing in 2018)
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Foundation
- Board of Directors (2015 – Present)
- Driscoll, M. & Roberts, N., Successfully Including Ancient Acts in a Hostile Work Environment Claim, Trial News (May 2016)
- Driscoll, M. & Roberts, N., Trial Strategy: Making Physical Evidence the Best Witness in Your Case, Trial News (July 2017)
Thomas et al. v. Zaro et al (W.D. Wash) – represented Estate of African American man shot and killed by law enforcement, obtained $15.135 million total jury verdict as second trial chair.
Foster v. North Kitsap Fire & Rescue, 2017 WL 2600580 (Wash.Super.) – represented widow and family of 48-year-old man killed in motorcycle collision with fire truck, obtained as second chair $9.5 million jury verdict.
Statler v. Spokane County, 2015 WL 9907276 (E.D. Wash.) – represented three men who served 4 ½ years in jail for crimes of which they were wrongfully convicted and actually innocent, obtained $2.225 million settlement as second chair on case.
Maldonado v. State, Dep’t of Corrections, 2016 WL 1551022 (Wash.Super.) - represented DOC officer who brought racial discrimination, hostile work environment, and constructive discharge claims; obtained $650,000 settlement as second chair.
M.E. & J.E. v. State, DSHS, 2017 WL 1900358 (Wash.Super.) - represented girls who were molested by mother’s boyfriend after DSHS failed to properly investigate prior referrals; obtained $2.65 million settlement as second chair.